At Cohen, Decker, Pex & Brosh law group we decided to found Decker & Ofir, a boutique law firm that specializes in intellectual property law. We believe in providing our clients and the public full access to the vast knowledge our lawyers have acquired through the years. This is why we started this IP article archive. It addresses every-day issues that arise from handling IP matters. In this page, you can find a selection of articles that answer simple trademark questions such as what is an office action, as well as more complex litigation matters like interference proceeding.
If you have a Designs related question, our Designs team will be happy to be at your service.
This is the List view, take me back to Grid view
- Design Patent Lawyer
- Design Enforcement – What Can We Learn from Crocs’ Multiple Lawsuits?
- 3D Trademark Registration in Israel and Internationally
- IP Lawyer in Israel – Main Areas of Practice
- Intellectual property law in Israel
- Israel Design Law
- Design Protection Law in Israel
- Intellectual Property Consultants, Intellectual Property Experts
- Registered Versus Unregistered Designs
- What is Intellectual property Law?