At Cohen, Decker, Pex & Brosh law group we decided to found Decker & Ofir, a boutique law firm that specializes in intellectual property law. We believe in providing our clients and the public full access to the vast knowledge our lawyers have acquired through the years. This is why we started this IP article archive. It addresses every-day issues that arise from handling IP matters. In this page, you can find a selection of articles that answer simple Intellectual Property questions.
If you have a Intellectual Property related question, our team will be happy to be at your service.
This is the List view, take me back to Grid view
- Trademark Registration During Covid-19 Period – Positive Trends in 2021
- Intellectual property law in Israel
- Israel Design Law
- Design Protection Law in Israel
- China Trademark Registration – Why You Must Consider Protecting Your Brand in the World’s Second-Largest Economy?
- Here are 5 Trademark Infringement Cases to Learn From: Mistakes, Battles and Things to Avoid in Your Own Trademark Infringement Actions
- Which Statement Best Explains the Legal Basis for the Right to Privacy?
- Intellectual Property Consultants, Intellectual Property Experts
- Mutual Non-disclosure Agreement
- How to Trademark a Slogan?
- What is Intellectual property Law?