At the Decker, Pex, Levi, Rosenberg law group we decided to found a boutique law firm that specializes in intellectual property law. We believe in providing our clients and the public full access to the vast knowledge our lawyers have acquired through the years. This is why we started this IP article archive. It addresses every-day issues that arise from handling IP matters. In this page, you can find a selection of articles that answer simple trademark questions such as what is an office action, as well as more complex litigation matters like interference proceeding.
If you have an IP Disputes & Litigation related question, our Designs team will be happy to be at your service.
This is the List view, take me back to Grid view
- Celebrities with Trademarks – What Can We Learn from Lionel Messi’s Trademark Portfolio?
- Design Enforcement – What Can We Learn from Crocs’ Multiple Lawsuits?
- E-Commerce and Trademark Infringement: Amazon’s Champion Lawsuits
- Trademark Infringement Claims By Oatly in the UK
- IP Lawyer in Israel – Main Areas of Practice
- Low-cost Trademark Registration – is it Worth it?
- Intellectual property law in Israel
- Trademarks and Use of a Person’s Name or Business: What Would Mick Jagger Do?
- Opposition to Trademark Registration in Israel
- What Are the Areas of Practice of a Trademark Attorney in Israel?
- Trademarks in the Gaming World: It’s Not a Game
- Nike vs Lil’ Nas X: How Could the “Satan Shoes” Trademark Dispute Be Solved in Israel?
- Israel Trademark Office
- Israel Trademark Law
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement: Following Taylor Swift’s Legal Dispute
- Response to a Legal Warning Letter With Trademark Infringement Allegations – What is the Right Way to Answer Such a Letter?
- Trademark Infringement in 2021: 5 Most Common Mistakes You Can Make While Trying to Protect Your Rights
- Trademark Coexistence Agreement – Can Similar Trademarks Live Together in Peace?
- Here are 5 Trademark Infringement Cases to Learn From: Mistakes, Battles and Things to Avoid in Your Own Trademark Infringement Actions
- Cease and Desist Meaning
- Which Statement Best Explains the Legal Basis for the Right to Privacy?
- Intellectual Property Consultants, Intellectual Property Experts
- Mutual Non-disclosure Agreement
- What is Intellectual property Law?
- Interference Proceeding
- Opposition proceeding
- Petition for revocation of a trademark based on non-use